02 September 2012

Let the countdown begin... 100 Days!

Heya there!

It's been a while. I don't have much to post so i don't drop by often. Plus no-internet-connection-at-home for a couple of months (and counting?) really does pisses me off. Oh well, i have already signed an application to one prospect internet provider here at our cluster and i just hope they'll install a lot quicker so i can chat with my hubby way better.

We've been to Cebu and Bohol last weekend. When we got back here in Manila, after a day, sadly, i got sick! I had to rushed myself at PDH's ER for checkup due to high fever and debilitation. Was admitted due to platelet counts dropping. Which later on, have been diagnosed of Intestinal Flu, which symptoms according to my doctor are almost the same as when having dengue. But Thank God i felt better now and currently recovering. Thanks to my family and friend's prayers. For now, I have to gain my lost energy and weight since my second fitting will be this coming weekend (2 days from now). Hooray!

Let's skip to the main reason of this post. We're officially down to 100 days.. wooohooo! Oh-em-gee!

 So let the countdown begin. Ready?


Happy preps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...