30 March 2012

Oh My Gown :-)


Choosing the right wedding dress is one of the most exciting phases in wedding planning. And believe it or not, the bride's wedding dress is also one of the most anticipated so it's really important to choose a wedding gown we love. Ever since we planned about this wedding 2-3 years back, i've started digging on magazines and websites for gorgeous wedding gowns. The seemingly limitless options is very much overwhelming. I had a hard time choosing the right dress for me. I found them all, gorgeous!

With several choices on my list, i narrowed them down to few choices until i come up with my most loved wedding dress.

 Which design should i choose?

Photo credit: All pics were grabbed from the internet


 I like simple mermaid style wedding dress which would emphasize my figure


I also like flowy A-line wedding dress which looks really comfortable and easy to move around with





But most of all, I love ball gown wedding dress which make me feel like a Queen while wearing one













---------------------------------------------------------

I would love this back detail for a Beach wedding...

I would also love this kind of dress for a beach wedding...

And this one too...


 How about you? which style do you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...