24 October 2011

DIY: Save The Date

I have made several STD's but only few have made it to my final liking. I can't be satisfied with most of what i have already done so i keep on editing, editing and editing. Until i have to start again from scratch. I have learned that doing DIY stuffs really was a trial and error thing. And so far, I got satisfied with my work now. Will post again if ever i come up with different design. I admit i am not into so much creativity. Well, only limited i guess :)
^ so far, this one is our first choice


2 comments:

  1. This date is very special for many of us...


    Nixon
    Wedding Themes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes nixon This is really Fantastic wedding theme and topic i have founded here that is really nice post for all kind of wedding theme and topic lover.I hope everyone can get advantage from here.Also i have found some important topic at Wedding Photographers Denver

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...