08 July 2011

The Big Date

It's official! You'll be hearing our Wedding Bells soon.

Originally, we'd plan it couple of years back. But due to lack of preparation (and dedication) it didn't pushed through. So how did we came up with the decision?  Well it just popped-up! Without any proper proposal (though i'd wish of a romantic night-out, fall on his knees with a box of ring, popped-up a "will you marry me" question with fireworks on the background) Alright, i'm just dreaming..haha

Hubby and I will be celebrating our 7th anniversary on April 12, 2012. so hubby suggested to hold our church wedding same date as our civil wedding date so we'll have a similar anniversary. Makes sense, right!

But me thinks, why not hold it on 12-12-12? It's a special date. Very extraordinary.

12-8-12 was also added to the list since Dec 8, is my birthday so it'll be a double celebration if ever!


Now i'm getting confused. I'm totally leaning towards the dates 12-8-12 and 12-12-12. But what i'm sure about is that this two are my fave dates :)

However, it will  still depend on what date will be available at our church venue. We need to work on it first. Then will update this again afterwards.

This is really exciting. I'm so happy. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...